Our vision and values at Hope Christian College are:
• To help each student realise their own true potential within a welcoming, caring and safe community that is respectful of each individual and the school community as a whole.
• To be a school guided by Christian values where students build on their own individual strengths and in turn develop a strong moral character.
Our mission is to provide excellence in an educational environment that is stimulating and inclusive by:
• Promoting best practice in academic and pastoral programs;
• Creating a caring, stimulating, disciplined and structured educational environment based on the Christian principles of the fruits of the spirits; and
• Encouraging our students to use all their gifts to flourish and to achieve their potential.
This is a non-denominational Christian school which will especially appeal to parents who:
• Appreciate the value of Christian standards of behaviour without indoctrination by a specific church group.
• Have children who need to be challenged with high academic work.
• Have children in need of academic recovery.
• Are interested in a school governed by a Christian Board.